Plan Fiduciary Services
The advisors at Raymond Wesley are a part of LPL's Financial Retirement Plan Consulting Program and have the Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation. We are able to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care for company sponsored retirement plans. We provide a comprehensive overview of fiduciary standards of excellence, asset allocation, investment policy statements, vendor searches, investment performance measurement and 401(k) fee benchmarking.
Due Diligence Procedures and Documentation
Today’s increasingly volatile global economic climate makes it critical for retirement plan sponsors and fiduciaries to develop and maintain investment due diligence procedures and supporting documentation. Raymond Wesley Plan Advisors will work with your retirement plan committee to help develop and maintain your plan’s investment strategy, which is documented through a formal investment policy statement.
This investment policy statement is used as a guide to evaluate your current investment offerings, measure them against applicable indices and the broader universe of investment options. This results in the confidence and knowledge that your plan’s investments are fully diversified, well managed, and aligned with the stated objectives of your investment policy statement.
We help you address fiduciary standards with services including:
- Service provider and expense benchmarking versus peer group
- Fiduciary assessment
- 404(c) review and compliance and safe harbor consultations
- Fiduciary monitoring and due diligence
- Investment Policy Statement
- Investment analysis, selection and monitoring, including watch list criteria
- Investment advice, education and guidance for participants
- Regular, on-site and proactive updates and service calls